It’s a part of your discipleship, and goes hand in hand with being part of a Life Group, and serving in a ministry at church
It’s a place for people who want to grow in their faith, to be encouraged and challenged to explore and be accountable
It’s learning to follow his teaching and the leading of the Holy Spirit
It’s centred on Jesus
Your mentor will:
- Encourage you to live a Jesus-centred life and mature in your faith.
- Help you to identify your gifts and strengths.
- Help you to address your weaknesses.
- Encourage you to reflect upon your life.
Your mentor will not:
- Make decisions for you.
- Replace the pastoral support you receive in your Life Group.